NetBEUI as main protocol

Jim Morris Jim at Morris-World.com
Tue Dec 10 13:50:01 GMT 2002

On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, at 03:24  AM, Gareth Davies wrote:

> Not sure what this thread is about exactly but if I catch the drift
> correctly you may well find this useful:
>
> http://www.nu2.nu/bootdisk/network/

Thanks - good resource if you need a boot floppy to get on the network.
However, that was not the point of the thread really. The discussion
was about someone who wants to run Samba on the NETBEUI protocol, which
is not really supported by Linux, or Windows even anymore (Windows XP
drops support for this protocol).

  --
Jim Morris (Jim at Morris-World.com)