NetBSD STAT_ST_BLOCKSIZE prob

Patrick Welche prlw1 at newn.cam.ac.uk
Wed Dec 4 19:10:25 GMT 2002

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 06:51:25PM +0000, jra at dp.samba.org wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 05:48:43PM +0000, Patrick Welche wrote:
>
> > (Why isn't STAT_ST_BLOCKSIZE defined in configure.in for netbsd?)
>
> There is no specific configure section for netbsd. Care to write one ?

I just had a look and got worried: what happens if I make some strange
filesystem where blocksize isn't 512, stat.st_blksize should contain the
correct value, and presumably samba will work. If I make a configure
section which defines STAT_ST_BLOCKSIZE 512, presumably samba would then
not work in that strange case?

Cheers,

Patrick