[Samba] Samba and VPN

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Thu Aug 1 00:21:02 GMT 2002

Hi Aleksander, thank you very much for spending your time on this issue.
I'm really curious to see what you find out.
Just now I checked samba code and found no RPC calls about wins browse
list implemented on server side, so I'll appreciate very much if you can
keep us informed and send the traces of the call and response you find
out.
This way we can implement also this one and let you live happy with a
samba wins server :).

As for ethereal you may contact tpot at samba.org if you found errors, but
please upgrade to the latest cvs before.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce