error message

Peirce, Robert peircere at enser.com
Thu Apr 11 11:57:01 GMT 2002

Dear Group:

I am in the process of implementing SAMBA 2.2.2 on a Solaris 2.6 Sparc
station to integrate with Win2k stations.  I have installed SAMBA 2.2.2 on
the Sparc station and configure the inetd.conf file and the smbconfig file.
I can now see the Sparc station in the NT domain, but when I try to browse
it I receive an error stating "the account is not authorized to log in from
this station".  Has anyone seen this error before?

I addition to this I could not find concise documentation stating if SAMBA
provided Unix stations with the ability to access NT drive.  I know it
allows NT to access Unix drives, but I need to make sure that it is capable
of both.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob Peirce, MCSE, CNA
Systems Administrator
Enser Corporation