newest and updated polish man pages

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Thu Sep 27 12:39:05 GMT 2001

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 10:34:25AM -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
>
> > Are you saying that you want the polish HTML files to be part of
> > the 2.2.2 release?
>
> No, don't do this please. It's a bit late for such changes...

Jeremy, please read one post forward ;-) I think we've found a good
compromise.

BTW. When do you think 2.2.2 should be released ? Do I have any chance
to make it to send debian packaging files ?
Our debian package maintainer doesn't respond for some reasons and I
would have to modify existing debian files by myself (not so difficult)
before sending. Eitherway it may take one day ...

> Jeremy.

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /