[IDEA+RFC] Command line util for modifying services

David Armstrong adavid at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 11 16:50:03 GMT 2001

On Monday 10 September 2001 1:59 pm, Jim McDonough wrote:
> If you think this is something that would work for you and want to help us
> out, for now you can work on the server side...such the code to add shares

Jim,

this is definitely something that I'd like to help out with - I'll do some
background reading and try to reply properly in the next few days [maybe even
with some useful comments :-)], but please do keep me copied on any
developments via email in the meantime.

At the risk of being off topic, can I say that my heart goes out to all
Americans, and indeed anyone who has been touched by the attrocities taking
place in New York and Washington D.C.

David.