Bug: tdb read-only open and truncate

Elrond elrond at samba-tng.org
Wed Oct 3 11:15:06 GMT 2001

Hi,

We got this report on tng-users and I'm forwarding it here
with the author's permission.

It clearly describes a bug in tdb.

I suppose, you're also interested in fixing this.

    Elrond

p.s.: Our tdb is in sync with tdb in head, so anything said
      here applies to your tdb (including line numbers).

----- Forwarded message from Phoenix <phoenix at comms.engg.susx.ac.uk> -----