question about smb printing

dark finalerr at yeah.net
Sun Nov 4 22:03:02 GMT 2001

I'm a newbie for smb. I'm puzzled with the print process .
I guess the process is negotiate -> session setup -> tree connect ->
open or open print file -> ioctl? -> write -> close. But I'm not sure
and want to know the detail process.
The most important point is
1) If I want the job waiting , which response will effect?
2) There are some messages like print_queue_get_info (level 2 and level 3) and
   some job_info related message, How to use this messages?
Thank you in advance!

                                                          dark