FW: RPC restructuring finished (mostly).

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba-tng.org
Thu Mar 1 10:15:24 GMT 2001

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> >
> > jeremy,
> >
> > remember that this work was performed over two years ago, and it wasn't
> > you that carried out the split of interface and implementation parts.
> > i'll do a follow-up, hope you don't mind.
>
> No I know the original split was done by you in tng (although I don't
> think it was two years ago, more like one), this is a similar
> split finally being done to the Samba code.

fantastic.

i started it back in november 1998, possibly before.  that was when i sent
out a request for assistance, and sander and a couple of others responded
and helped out.

sander did svcctl, i think elrond did lsa, several of us did samr, a
couple of people did wkssvc and the other really small ones in order to
get the principle of the conversion, first.

so yes, it was almost two and a half years ago.

luke

 ----- Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at samba-tng.org> -----

"i want a world of dreams, run by near-sighted visionaries"
"good.  that's them sorted out.  now, on _this_ world..."