VFS question

Martin Vogt mvogt at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Wed Feb 7 14:52:45 GMT 2001

Hello,

I'm writing a network transparent CD-R writer (will be GPL)
and want to use the VFS extension in samba for this.

Here my question:

When the user copy the files in the "CD writer" share
can I find out, if the user "canceld" while copying.

This is important, because otherwise I start mkisofs/cdrecord
with data the user does not want.

Is there a feature in the VFS to check if the transfer was cancelled?
Or is there a method to do this easier (without VFS) ?

regards,

Martin