Samba TNG or Samba 3.0

Brad Joyce bradj at coffsccs.nsw.edu.au
Sun Dec 9 21:12:03 GMT 2001

Hi,
I need an informed  opinion on which way I should jump.  I have a network
which is prodominantly windows 98 computers which I have had hooked up to
samba 2.0.7 as a PDC in the past.
I wish to control all the windows 98 boxs via config.pol and utilise
poledit groups, machines and users.  Now that 3.0 is available I don't
know which is the best to use, TNG or 3.0?
I also have a win 2K terminal server that I was looking at using as the
admin terminal but am happily using it in legacy mode at the moment.
Regards,

Brad Joyce
System Administrator
Coffs Harbour Christian Community School
bradj at coffsccs.nsw.edu.au