samr conversion finished!

Luke Howard lukeh at PADL.COM
Mon Jan 31 00:52:40 GMT 2000

Hi Luke,

>where lda_struct_info is this:
>
>{
>	LDAP_DB_HND *hnd;
>	DOM_SID sid;
>}

You're very close, it's LDAPDB *hnd :-) Hopefully the LDAPDB API can be
split off eventually into something useful to other things. At the
moment it's got a whole lot of samba-specific stuff, but that may
change.

>then you do your ldap-related lda_get_user_info21(ldap_struct->hnd, ...)
>and that's it!

So, you want me to deal with SAM_ACCOUNT_INFO & friends directly?

>do you want to wait until i write samr tdb, or are you going to stick with
>passdb/*.c groupdb/*.c like you [sensibly] keep telling me?

Well, I can look at samrd/srv_samr_passdb.c as a starting point, yes? In
any case I've got to do some other (musical) work today so I'll probably
not get back to it until tonight or tomorrow.

regards,

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard