Ethernet Errors - One Direction Only

Elliot S. Metsger emetsger at cyb.net
Fri Jan 7 20:51:07 GMT 2000

Hi Guys,

I've been reading this thread...  I have to tell you that in my experience, D-Link
equipment has been the source of many a network problem.  It wreaked havoc on my
network - ports got partitioned, etc. etc.  So now I don't use any D-Link products
at all.  I wasn't able to pinpoint the problem exactly, but when I removed the
D-Link equipment, my problems went away.

Now I use Netgear 10/100 cards exclusively, and I have no complaints.

Just my .02,

Elliot