Linkage dependencies

Mayers, Philip J p.mayers at ic.ac.uk
Tue Dec 5 18:53:10 GMT 2000

Well, the current extsec code uses:

prs_init
prs_give_memory
prs_offset
{init,smb_io_}rpc_auth_verifier
{init,smb_io_}rpc_auth_ntlmssp_{neg,chal,resp}

The files that these are in (and hence their .o's) use functions from
passdb, which aren't needed, and other stuff which is. This might be good
time to discuss abstracting out the authentication APIs.

Regards,
Phil

| Phil Mayers, Network Support     |
| Centre for Computing Services    |