nisplus backend support

David M. Davisson davisson at emuni.com
Tue Nov 30 14:28:04 GMT 1999

We are using NIS+ also.  We have written a shell hack using AdminSuite to sync
passwords.  I would like to see more NIS+ support.  But if LDAP becomes more
robust we might consider the change.  Right now we are using NIS+ for a common
password database that is used across remote NT domains.

David M. Davisson
Pacific Financial Printing
650-328-1500
davisson at pfp.net