Needs help with File Permissions on NT

Sarabjit Singh SinghS at cbs.curtin.edu.au
Thu Nov 25 01:34:02 GMT 1999

Thanks for responding to my problem .
I have put
    nt acl support = no
   nt smb support = no
in the smb.conf

with it user while accessing through NT Explorer->Properties can stil see the 'Security tab' but if they try to change the permissions on their homedirs it doesn't get saved. So they can't change the permissions. I will still like to see only one tab'General' as they see in ver 1.9.
If anybody knows any other magic line to put it in smb.conf please Email me.

Thanks

Sarabjit