NT5rc2 -> Samba PDC

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Sat Nov 20 19:23:55 GMT 1999

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999 ekuiperba at cc.curtin.edu.au wrote:

> It is all and good telling us to move to 2.1.X, but it is no good unless
> 2.1.X is released and usable.

i'm not telling people to move to 2.1.X.  i'm saying don't use 2.0.X as a
PDC.

> Sorryu for my useless rant. I would just like it if 2.1.X could finally
> get out of the door, since 2.0.X really sucks as a PDC.

i know.

andrew, can you create a merge tag for jean-francois?

jean-francois, as soon as this happens, can you commit what you have,
regardless of its state?  that way, eyes can wander over it if they want
to (the open source ethos).

> Keep up the good work samba team.

will do!  i can't think of anything else to do, so i'm massaging code
ready to do inter-domain trusts.  need to lookup / store SIDs, and
such-like.