is smbrun(1) used anymore?

Morgan Hughes kyhm at mars.ark.com
Tue Jun 1 15:25:04 GMT 1999

  Looking at the code in lib/smbrun.c suggests that the smbrun wrapper
  program is a vestigal organ...  Can anyone confirm this?  I've been
  having trouble with preexec and postexec (root and non), and the debug
  code I added to the wrapper never runs...  In lib/smbrun.c, it seems that
  most of the functionality of the wrapper has been moved into the smbrun()
  function...

--
   Morgan Hughes
   C programmer and highly caffeinated mammal
   kyhm at mars.ark.com
-- If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.