Server Manager broken under Win95

Samuel Leo samuel at public.szonline.net
Thu Oct 22 03:07:47 GMT 1998

Me too. Win95 usrmgr only work with 4-7 users.
Can't find domain controller seems the nmbd's problem,
using old version nmbd solve it.

Adding permission to file under NT wake Dr.Watson for explorer.
Adding domain member to local NT group work, but no permision
granted, and group member list didn't show username(only some block).

Samuel Leo samuel at szonline.net