SWAT help file

Herb Lewis herb at chomps.engr.sgi.com
Thu Apr 30 22:50:41 GMT 1998

I had a few minutes to spare so I thought I'd fix up the SWAT help
file a little. I started with an HTML version of the smb.conf man page.
I noticed that there were several parameters that do not have a
description yet.

	coding system
	domain admin users
	domain groups
	domain guest users
	domain hosts allow
	domain hosts deny
	domain other sid
	domain sid
	password chat debug
	read bmpx
	unix password sync
	update encrypted
	use rhosts

If someone could send me a description of each I would be happy to add
them to the man page and the help file.

I also noticed that the name SWAT choses to display in the full view
when there are several aliases is not what the man page uses as the
main description. For example the man page for "preload" says it is an
alias for "auto services" ("auto services has the description), but
SWAT uses "preload". If nobody objects I'll move the description to the
alias SWAT uses in both the man page and help file and delete all
aliases from the help file to make it a little smaller.

Herb Lewis                                   Silicon Graphics
Technical Marketing                          2011 N Shoreline Blvd
Network Systems Division                     Mountain View, CA  94043
herb at sgi.com                                 Tel: 650-933-2177
http://www.sgi.com                           Fax: 650-932-2177