Representative Needed

Rac Motoring Service info at rac-motoringservices.co.uk
Tue Sep 2 10:44:04 GMT 2008

Good day,

 This is an email from Rac Plc in United Kingdom; also know as Great
 Britain, We would like to know if you would be interested to work for

 us,as a part-time job, which would not disturb your current job or
 your
 current position?

 We have our company here in United Kingdom and we deal on Car
 Buying,Car
 care, Insurance, Training on how to drive, Loans and
 leasing,Motorcycle
 services and so many more, we have few client from the USA/CANADA,
 California, Florida, New York, Ontario, Quebec and so many other
 states in
 the USA/CANADA, so we are looking forward to get representatives
 around
 the USA/CANADA $ AUSTRALIA that can be working for us as a part-time job,
 which we are willing to pay 10% of every money you receive from our
 clients, so you would just need to help us get the payment and send
 the
 money to us down here in United Kingdom or to any of our local
 offices
 worldwide via Money Gram outlet or western union.

 We are looking for a reliable and trust worthy person, which would
 not
 take our money and run away, but its always easy to track the person
 in
 the USA/CANADA, but we just need to trust you that you will receive
 the
 payment and send the money back to us, why we really need you to work
 for
 us is because the cost of coming to the States to get the payment
 will be
 lot more stressful, because most
 client would not want to send money via Money Gram or western union.

 For Example you receive a payment of $2000.00USD
 You deduct your income $200.00USD
 Send to us: 1800.00USD and you pay the cost of sending from the
 $1800.00
 or from the money left with you after deducting your income.

 If you are interested, we would require your:
 Full Name...
 Physical Address...
 City...
 State...
 Zip code...
 Telephone Number (s)...
 Regular E-mail address...
 Bank Name...

 Also provide us details of where you work and your position in your
 work
 place.

 We do hope to hear from you as soon as possible,
 reply to r.mich at y7mail.com

 Regards and await your immediate response

 Robinson Michael
 RAC Motoring Services (RACMS)
 Company No: 1424399
 8 Surrey Street Norwich NR1 3NG United Kingdom
 +447035925235
 http://www.rac.co.uk