Meraki Mini - anyone interested / using them in Canberra?

Edwin Gibbons efg at rosella.apana.org.au
Sun Nov 4 11:32:29 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I started looking for a WRT54Gxx for a AP at home but found reference
to a Meraki in my travels, so I then spent a enjoyable
evening trawling the Meraki website ... and other comments found on google.au

Looks a nice box, cheap (yea AU$ to US$ exchange rate) ... but the
transport cost sadly looks equivalent to the cost of one unit ...

Anyone interested in getting some sent over and split the transport cost?

Regards,

Edwin

Official hardware versions ... http://meraki.com/oursolution/hardware/
Review