Problems with Netgear WG311T (Atheros AR5212/AR5213 REV01.

Chris Henman henman at pobox.com
Sun Dec 16 00:42:25 GMT 2007

Dear All,

I am having no end of trouble installing a Netgear WG311T (Atheros
AR5212/AR5213 REV01) on an Edubuntu 7.10 system.  Wire works fine and
according to various notes I have scrounged from the net so should the
wireless card.   The system is a small VIA  based 1 GHz card with a GB
of RAM.  In all other aspects a nice quiet little fanless wonder which I
want to use for the offspring.

Regards,
Chris Henman

--