Introduction

Robert Hart - Air-Stream Wireless robert at air-stream.org
Thu Aug 30 06:37:58 GMT 2007

Daniel Rose wrote:

> Is there an active community in Adelaide?
You maybe sorry you asked, yes I pleased to say we have had quite allot
of new members in the last two year.

Most use jabber or IRC to discuss, I've only really started looking at
mail lists recently eg linuxSA which are quite informative, so I though
I might join some others hence this.

http://www.air-stream.org.au/  has been going since 2001 and now have
the biggest community wireless network in Australia, well thats what we
think going on what other groups website information :-P
http://www.air-stream.org.au/access_points

After the last few meetings we're thinking we might need a new venue as
it getting a bit small,  its not pleasant with a few dozen geeks all
wanting to use there laptops at the same time, not to mention the bits
and pieces they bring along to meetings.

Robert