Introduction

Benjamin Close cisbjc at cs.unisa.edu.au
Thu Aug 30 06:22:28 GMT 2007

Robert Hart - Air-Stream Wireless wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Saw this list and thought I'd see what is about.
>
> I'm from Air-Stream Wireless a community wireless group based in
> Adelaide.
>
> What is the general flavour of discussion here.
>
> Cheers
>
> Robert
>
> Robert Hart
> Committee, Secretary.
>
> Air-Stream Wireless Incorporated
> PO BOX 301
> Walkerville SA 5081
>
> email: robert at air-stream.org
> url: http://www.air-stream.org.au
Hi Robert,
    It's a pretty low traffic list which talks about wireless networking
in general.

Used to get a lot of traffic, but all has gone quiet over the last year.

Cheers,
    Benjamin

--
3D Research Associate / System Administrator     +61 8 8302 3669
School of Computer and Information Science       Room D1-07, ML Campus