anybody here?

Troy troy at air-stream.org
Tue Jan 31 07:27:34 GMT 2006

Hi guys,

I am from the South Australian wireless community, Air-Stream. For
general wireless networking info I would like to suggest our website
as a good source for newbies and techies alike:

http://www.air-stream.org

Not sure how much activity there is in your areas, but as with
most things, if you want it to happen, might need to fire up and do
it yourself! Often this is a great way to generate more interest with
the locals.

Feel free to discuss any questions you have on our forums, or via
email.

Regards,

Troy Vodopivec
Chairman