Is it possible

jamie.ericson jamie.ericson at telstra.com
Mon Sep 6 09:19:22 GMT 2004

I have a Netcomm NB5580W Wireless ADSL modem gateway router which is 802.11g, it is connected to a PC via Cat5 cable, the wireless is running in infrastructure mode.  I also have a DLink 900ap+ wireless router that is 802.11b.  Is it possible to connect a pc (which doesn't have a wireless card) to the DLink router and enable it to ultimately connect to the PC which is wired to the Netcomm wireless router?