YDI external amp for sale (RX gain 16dB and Tx gain 14dB)

John Wan jw at icpglobal.com.au
Mon Sep 6 00:00:49 GMT 2004

To All,

Someone in your group might be intrested in an external amp that we have on
ebay. These units were to be used for a project for which the company went
south.

Below is the specs for the amp.
comes with DC power injector,
and the pole mounted amp has a RX gain 16dB and Tx gain 14dB. Model number
2440-RNB
The amp is brand new and we have a few left in stock.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=44996&item=5119766779&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

You can get more information from www.ydi.com

We also have an access point/ bridge what works with the above amp on ebay.
The access point can be configured as a bridge or as an access point and
uses the Prism chipset.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=162&item=5119176987

Using 2 amps and a high gain antenna with two bridge we have tested them to
work up to 20km at 11mbps. This was verified by the client before they
canned the project.

Please email me if you require further information.

John Wan

ICP GLOBAL Pty Ltd
Level 4 Suite 507
152 Bunnerong Road