Order enquiry - 24 Dbi antenna / Access point

kenny lameed lameed_kenny at luxmail.com
Tue Mar 9 14:46:06 GMT 2004

Dear sales,

I am LAMEED KENNY

545 Greenvale RD            ( Bill & Ship to same Aderess )
Oklahoma
Okl
73127
Tel/Fax : 270-747-0001

I am writting to know if you have these listed  items in stock.

If available, kindly give me the cost price and shipping cost as below :

Items :

1 )  2.4 Ghz Parabolic GRID Bi-Directional   :  20 Pcs
     Antenna /  24 Dbi gain

2 )  700 001                                x   2 Pcs
     ORiNOCO AP-2000 Access Point Radio

3.   700015969  PC Card - Silver           x    5 Pcs

4. Shippng via ( Fedex - Overnight )
   (Door to door delivary )to OKlahoma.

While I do my payment through my Visa/master Credit  card account.

Once I have the cost prices I will forward  my Credit card details as
follows :

    card type    : Visa
    name on card : LAMEED KENNY
    card No      : xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx
    exp date     : xx/xx

    waiting for ur goods reply with cost prices.

LAMEED KENNY