Wireless Preformance less on Linux than Win98

Craig Bell rcbell at cox.net
Mon Mar 8 01:27:32 GMT 2004

Thank you, Dave, for the quick (and Honest!) reply.  I might kindly suggest
that this fact should be documented in the iwconfig man page, or at least in
the README.   Is it then safe to assume that the link quality is all part of
the card and its firmware, and not in OS configurables, and that I'm actually
getting the same connection under SuSE as I am under Windows?

To further test, I lugged my system into the same room as the router/AP.  I
got 92/92 for the link quality, but my Konquerer performance is still very
bad, so obviously I have some other issue.

Craig