hello! experience with 802.11x and extreme humidity?

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Tue Jun 8 03:53:59 GMT 2004

G'Day

There are several ways for a molecule to increase its energy. One way is to
bend the links between the atoms. Another way is to pull the atoms away from
each other.

Yet another way is to cause the electrons inside the atoms into higher
orbits. This is normally what is described as exciting an atom. When I wrote
the reply a long time back I was trying to say that the microwave oven does
not expend much energy pushing electrons into higher orbits in Oxygen or
Hydrogen. It bends the inter-atom bonds...

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
www.radio-active.net.au - www.radio-active.net.au\web\tracking