hello! experience with 802.11x and extreme humidity?

Dr. Steven R. Hessel srhessel at netscape.net
Mon Jun 7 23:55:29 GMT 2004

Dear Darryl;

I have found a fragment of something you wrote in 2002.  It reads:

The book has some information under the heading
    "The non-existant microwave absorbtion peak of water"

It gives a few references on absorbtion of water at varieous
frequencies, and notes that microwave ovens do not work by exciting
water molecules, but by twisting both the dipoles in a water atom
increasing its kinetic energy.

Anyone looking at the theory of 802.11 and how to break the standard
should look at this book. I know a lot about 802.11, but this gives so
much more...

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia

Since I am interested in the R.F. characteristics of materials in 802.11 signals (including absorption) do you know of any good references on the subject?

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Steven Hessel