Wireless Adhoc connections

Abhijit Kadam a.kadam1 at csuohio.edu
Wed Jul 28 13:33:59 GMT 2004

Hi  all ,
          I am a new member to this group. I would appreciate if any one
could help me configure 2 laptops and an I-PAQ which have linux red hat and
orinoco wireless gold cards , to be used as Adhoc devices. Ideally they
should be able to communicate with each other in any environment i
guess..........but thats not happening. Also The wireless internet on a
laptop also works at one place. But if i go to at my friend's place , who
has a wireless router , it doenst work. I guess there's some sort of
configuration needed .
    could anyone plese help me out.
-Abhijit.