Ryde Wireless Roundup

Richard Hayes nada at nada.com.au
Sat Aug 14 09:54:36 GMT 2004

Dear list,

I am very grateful to all the people who come and mad it such a great day :0

My thanks goes to the AWAi guys, Belkin, Cisco and especially  to Chris
Burgess and all the teachers from  Ryde Public.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and maybe even learnt a few things.

See the Linksys WRT54 and Belkin talking without any external antennas was
very impressive.  The distance is circa 500m with trees.

The point to point link will be finished next week.

--
Richard Hayes
Nada Marketing