DWL900AP+ H/W C2 F/W 3.02 heat problem

Paul Thomsen paul.thomsen at gmx.net
Mon Aug 2 21:44:09 GMT 2004

I have the same problem with Dlink dwl900ap+

The problem only occurs to HW version C2. A short powercut blocks the dlink and sometimes I need to take away power for several minutes and ALSO disconnect the lan cable to get it to live again.

I have a network with about 60 dlinks and 15 of them C2 version. Living in Spain with several powercuts a week I search very much for a solution or I will search for a replacement for Dlink, the C2 version and their firmware have so meny problems. For a year now you need to choose diversity instead of external arial if you use an external arial - fine firmware from a company who also sells arials :-)

Regards Paul paul.thomsen at gmx.net