Win XP Home and Linux (Mdk and Knoppix)

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at dreamcraft.com.au
Mon Oct 20 14:55:27 EST 2003

 Ok...

thats just plain wierd. I has issue like this with a card, but that was
because the old driver linux was using was a "demo ad-hoc" mode not the
real ad-hoc mode. Some hold-over from age gone by, before 802.11 was a
reality.

Anyways - check which version of drivers you have  - thats easy if you
have the kernel source tree - should be in there.

What chipset are these cards using?

TMC

--
Tomasz M. Ciolek
  email:  tmc at dreamcraft dot com dot au