18dbi and 24 dbi New Conifier Antenna's for sale...

Russell at Viper Web Kiosks viperwebkiosks at bigpond.com
Sat May 31 12:12:51 EST 2003

Hello,

Just to letting you know, we are just about to import and sell BRAND NEW Conifer (same model as the old galaxy pay tv antenna's) , in both 18 dbi and 24 dbi models to the general public for $107.00 AU each inc GST. within the next month or so.

We are also offering to sell these in bulk to any one that is interested in re-selling them, or want a better price by group buying.

We are expecting the first batch to arrive shortly, and will be available to the public very soon.

Also just a quick note.... Im not a retailer or antenna company, Ive just come across a limted batch of these antenna's, and im just putting the word out that Ive got some available for sale though my small  internet kiosk business for tax reasons.

These are the best known antenna's for wireless networking around, and the 24dbi version is known to reach 15 to 20 km's with line of sight view. They have been field tested in many different enviroments and senarios, and have proven to perform extremly well...  Look up Galaxy Antenna on Google (under Australia search)

These are all brand new, still in plastic wrap, and the horns are semi attached to allow them to be sent by freight more easily and cheaply.

They will be equipped with an N plug and a half metre tail, so they will be ready to just plug in and use.  We started advertising these without the plugs but many people seem to be turned off by that, and thought it was too complicated, so now its included.

You may want to use different types of plugs and wiring for your individual setup yourself... The choice is yours...Just tell us, if so before ordering....

Most people will have different ways of setting up their rigs, Eg using differnet plugs and cabling , putting an access point up with the antenna, or 3 meters away running inside the roof, or running coax to the computer, etc etc , This was the main reason why we orignally planned to sell them un wired.

 As a standard, these will come with a common N connector, and enough tail to either plug in an extension coax, or a very closley mounted AP, if using a N to SMA adaptor.

The 24 dbi version of the Conifer is a very sought after antenna, and pretty much beats most of the other 24 dbi's on the market in terms real world performance. Its also about $40to $70 cheaper aswell. As I said, look them up on Google and read all the reviews and tests that have been done over the years.

Here is a great link testing one of these against another well known 24 dbi thats on the market.

http://www.innaloo.net/techdocs/comparison/

Also if anyone can provide us with a quote cheaper, or at the same price as these Conifers (incl delivered to your door) for any new competing antenna of the same dbi, we will match that price and will knock $15 bucks off.

So if one of our antenna's, (including the freight) costs you say $137 all up, we will match the price of any antenna (with the same dbi) that costs you either the same or cheaper than buying ours,  we will knock off $15.00 off that total price.

Also note :  For the people chasing the few remaining ex Galaxy/Austar Pay TV antenna's that were left on roofs in Australia, they are still actually the property of Austar  (yes they are still going for those who dont know) and it is illegal to sell them or give them away.

These antenna's were leased to the person that used that service, and are not owned by the owner of the house that the antenna sits on. The remainder are still being slowly pulled down, when a house  gets a satellite service installed.

Also there are high risks of liabilty if you hurt yourself trying to scale the roof of a complete strangers house, and damage can be done to old tiled or corrugated roofs when trying to rip these off.

If you have any other questions or enquires, feel free to call me on 0411351297 (I live in Brisbane) or email viperwebkiosks at bigpond.com .

Cheers Russell Smith.......