Good source of 2.4GHz directional antenna?

John Dalton john.dalton at bigfoot.com
Thu May 29 13:41:28 EST 2003

> Though there is a caveat which I am slowly investigating.  It seems that
> not all PVC is created equal.  ...

I'll run this one past my father.  He used to design pipe making
machines for a living.  I'm not sure if he ever worked in the PVC
pipe division, but the company he worked for did make PVC pipes,
so he may have an idea.

It's interesting to note that they used to cure plastic pipes by
putting them into a giant microwave oven.  I'm not sure what
frequency it operated at, but there is a possibility that some
plastic pipes are designed to absorb microwaves (so they heat up)!

If you don't hear from me, it means he couldn't shed any light.

Best wishes
John