[WIRELESS] 802.11a hardware under Linux

Mike Kershaw dragorn at melchior.nerv-un.net
Fri May 16 06:07:44 EST 2003

the vantronix drivers work on several brands using the ar5k chipset, but
you're correct in that they're not fully functional - currently they only
support sniffing the network.

I'm not aware of any other drivers with more functionality for 802.11a
currently.

-m

--
"... and I want to run, like the blood from a wound, to a place you can't
 see me."