Changing txpower in airo.c

Amit K amit980us at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 16:41:44 EST 2003

Hi,

I am facing a problem in trying to change the topower
in airo.c using iwconfig(version 23) tool.

I saw the airo_ioctl() funcntion and found out that
cap_rid is filled with correct values only for some
specific needs (like IW_IS_GET or SIOSIWRATE) but not
for Setting the Power. And in the method body
correspondng to the switch to SIOSIWTXPOW, the cap_rid
used is actually unitialized and thus of no use ?

Could someone plz confirm this ?
Thanks
Amit