differenciating APs from a computer

Jerry Henderson jhen at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 13 07:45:33 EST 2003

The Aps and computer have unique MAC hardware addresses. Why don't you use
them to distinguish the source of frames?

Sincerely yours,
Jerry Henderson, Mgr.
Fortune Hi Tech Marketing
"Only when you work for yourself, is the company's best interest in your
best interest." http://www.gofortuneonline.com/bf/hen