Good source of 2.4GHz directional antenna?

Andrew Reynolds andrewr at tpg.com.au
Tue Jul 29 14:11:23 EST 2003

Hi Alistair,
I read a message from you on the forums at www.air.net.au.  I have been very frustrated in trying to get broadband into my house at Bonython.

Telstra have told me that I am within the distance from my node (2.7km) but the signal strength of my phone is not good enough for ADSL.

I am interested in the wireless network which may solve some of my frustrations.  I am not using Linux .. mainly because none of the distros supports my hardware (Intel 875P).  I am using Windows XP pro.

Would appreciate some advice on how to get on to the wireless network here in Canberra.
regards
Andrew Reynolds