Question time

Aaron Thomas acnamehere at msn.com
Sun Jul 27 22:27:59 EST 2003

Hi,

As I live in both a telecommunications and broadband black hole
(Palmerston), I'm considering a wireless presence. As a result I have a
number of newbie questions.

Firstly, as most importantly, does anyone use this network for internet
access? This would be my primary motivation for going ahead with my current
plans.

Secondly, what sort of equipment would I need? I have done some research
however I'm reluctant to spend any money before having a clearer
understanding of what I'm trying to build.

Thanks,

Aaron.