Wireless PC For Sale ..

Dave Dean davedean at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 23 17:55:42 EST 2003

I hate to be so spammy, but I'm sure someone on this list will be intersted, so
here goes:

I have a P133mhz (16mb ram, win98se, 6gb HDD, floppy, CD) with a DWL-650+,
running Win98se with all drivers and the rest of it functioning perfectly -
I've been using it as an "Ad-Hoc" network hub, and browsing the web on my
laptop wirelessly.

I'm moving to Melbourne in late Feb, so need to cut down the things I can't
carry, so the PC is up for grabs. I bought the DWL card for $170, so if you can
throw on another $200 for the PC wrapped around it (monitor and all the rest
included) then I'd be after about $350 for the lot (best offer wins, really :)
).

I'm in Fremantle, so only people willing to pick it up / pay shipping need
apply :)

I'll be advertising it in papers and whatnot next week, but thought I'd give
you all first shot.

Thanks!
-Dave
--