Linux drivers for D-Link TI ACX100 based devices

Andrew Pollock andrew at andrew.net.au
Wed Jan 22 18:21:25 EST 2003

Hi,

Anyone heard when this quarter they're looking at releasing the Linux
drivers for the DWL-650+/520+ type of wireless cards?

Does anyone know if it's going to just be that shiteful binary module that
D-Link Germany (I think it is) already have on their FTP server, that
will only load in very specific kernels?

I've been waiting patiently since I bought the gear months ago, I'm just
wondering if I should cut my losses and get something else?

Andrew