Enterasys ROamabout & winXP

Jim Carter jimc at math.ucla.edu
Fri Jan 10 05:41:42 EST 2003

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Ben Southwood wrote:
> I have an enterasys roamabout network card which works really well under
> Linux.
>
> I have now tried to set this card up under WinXP...
> I can't for the life of me get it to work!! I think it is because the

I notice you didn't mention the WEP key; is that set right?  Here's a guide
I wrote to setting up a wireless card on WinXP and Linux.  I hope it's
helpful.

http://www.math.ucla.edu/computing/user_support/hardware/wiresetup.html

James F. Carter          Voice 310 825 2897    FAX 310 206 6673
UCLA-Mathnet;  6115 MSA; 405 Hilgard Ave.; Los Angeles, CA, USA 90095-1555
Email: jimc at math.ucla.edu  http://www.math.ucla.edu/~jimc (q.v. for PGP key)