Intel 2011 PCI Carrier

Marko Fritzsche mfNOSPAM at budstag.de
Fri Jan 3 09:37:25 EST 2003

Hi there,

I try to get my Intel 2011 PCI Carrier, equipped with Intel 2011 PCMCIA
Card, running.

The carrier PCI card has an Altera ACEX EP1K30FC256 chip on it.

/proc/pci recognize the card as follows:

   Bus  0, device   9, function  0:
     Network controller: PCI device 8086:1042 (Intel Corp.) (rev 16).
       IRQ 5.
       I/O at 0xd400 [0xd47f].
       I/O at 0xd000 [0xd0ff].
       I/O at 0xb800 [0xb87f].

My question to Intel on interface documentation was answered as follows:

Thank you for contacting Intel.

First of all, you may find the driver you are looking for here:
http://www.intel.com/support/network/adapter/pro100/21397b.htm

For further support on these drivers or 2011 wireless products, please
visit:
http://www.intel.com/support/network/wireless/index.htm

You may contact support here:
http://supportmail.intel.com/scripts-emf/welcome.asp

Information on developer wireless components is here:
http://developer.intel.com/design/wireless/wireless.htm

These products are supported only through your local
Intel(R) Product Representative. If your company does not already have a
contact (try your purchasing dept.), please visit
http://www.intel.com/buy/wtb/wtb1023.htm (bottom of page).
If your location is not listed, please see an Intel(R) Authorized
Distributor for support (top of page).

I hope this helps you.

Not a real help.

Does anybody have more information about this carrier? ... or a working
driver?

Thanks.

Marko