Wep 40bit key

Brad Brad braddeicide at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 16 15:25:29 EST 2003

Yes well i SSH tunnel everything using AES, however i'll take every bit of
obstification that i can get :)  I live right next to a major road so i'm
sure a few wardrivers have already noticed me, no wep might convince them to
pull over.  As with each level or security you add, its not perfect, but it
hightens the level of "hacker" needed.  I'm sure my neibours could download
a script-kiddy sniffer, doubt they could find an WEP cracker.

Brad.