Lucent RG1000 password/community name recovery

rwf rwf at bsrg.org
Wed Feb 12 14:53:35 EST 2003

This may not be a "GOOD" description, but I just reset mine and fumble with
the stupid web interface until it works.
I do use the AP Manager software from their site rather than that silly
java based garbage!
I have hosed mine again (playing with wep) so I will be doing it again
soon. I'll try to remember to document what I did.

Begin Quoted Text