Minitar 802.11B Wireless NIC

Paul L Daniels pldaniels at pldaniels.com
Thu Aug 21 08:05:10 EST 2003

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 00:01:25 +1000
"Cody miller" <millec at belconnenhs.act.edu.au> wrote:

> I too use a minitar wireless card I got for free as a factory test model
> :-) but I am very impresses to see a wireless PCI card at this price NEW
> I got mine from http://www.pcrange.com.au

I'm now having problems that my 'gateway' box (WiFi + LAN) keeps locking up solid after a few minutes - sometimes as
little as 20 seconds of uptime.

Currently I'm using a Slackware 9 installation, kernel 2.4.20 -  I'm trying to compile now with some less 'agressive'
settings.  I'm using the V1.00.0722.2003 source from Minitar.  If this doesn't work - then I guess it'll be back to the
manufacturers again.

Regards.

--
Paul L Daniels    http://www.pldaniels.com
Linux/Unix systems    Internet Development